Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hat Pins Give Scrapbook Pages A Lift!

I recently ordered some stamps from another CTMH Consultant and she sent back a thank you note with a very pretty hat pin stuck to it that was adorned with beads and a ribbon. I thought it would make a fabulous edition to a page from my recently done vintage scrapbook album of my mom (see it in the 1st picture below?). I changed out her ribbon and added a coordinating ribbon and laid it across my page to try it out. Anyway, I immediately sent her a note and told her I LOVED the pin! She told me you can buy them at Michael's or most hobby stores. The beads are from the beading section of the hobby store... there's a ton of things you can do with the stick pins. I can't wait to try it!

Supplies:
CTMH Notebook Level 2 Paper Packet
CTMH Notebook Stickease
CTMH 6x6 Garden Green Linen Album
CTMH Stamp Set - Coffee Stain


1 comment:

  1. LOve your work! Thanks for sharing your great layouts and I too, love hat pins! The choices in the LSS for jewelry is mind boggling!- Kelly

    ReplyDelete